Whether visiting our Bed and Breakfast in Minnesota for a wedding, celebrating an anniversary, or just enjoying some time away with your sweetheart, you’ll need to grab a bite to eat in town. We offer a delicious, homemade breakfast each morning, but luckily, there are plenty of great restaurants in Red Wing, MN to enjoy while you’re here, too.
Most of the food you’ll find at restaurants in Red Wing, MN is casual, but it’s also certainly delicious! More important than the food, though, is the city itself. Red Wing is one of Minnesota’s most picturesque and charming cities, situated on the banks of the Mighty Mississippi. It’s an easy escape from Minneapolis/St. Paul and a lovely place to relax and unwind away from the busy stress of the upcoming holiday season.
Whatever your reason for visiting Red Wing, we’d love nothing more than to host you at our Bed and Breakfast in Minnesota and help guide you to an unforgettable retreat – and that includes sending you to some of the best restaurants in Red Wing, MN! Downtown Red Wing is just a short distance from our Bed and Breakfast in Minnesota. There is a little bit of something for everyone here. Book your room today!
Savor the Best Restaurants in Red Wing, MN for 2023
From everyday casual diners to true gourmands, there’s a little bit of something for everyone among restaurants in Red Wing, MN. Like most eateries in Minnesota, these eateries excel at sourcing locally and utilizing the freshest ingredients possible, and many of the restaurants in Red Wing, MN are family-owned and operated! This, in part, is what makes dining out such a special and unique experience.
Whether you’re looking for a casual and quick bite in town or would appreciate a spot to celebrate special occasions, you’ll find plenty to choose from among these favorite restaurants in Red Wing, MN. Below, you’ll find our most up-to-date list of some of our favorites to try during your getaways to our Bed and Breakfast in Minnesota this winter.
- If you’re looking for a wonderful place to celebrate a romantic dinner or are just looking for some delicious, elevated cuisine, don’t miss Scarlet Kitchen and Bar at the St. James Hotel. Reservations are highly recommended. After dinner, consider drinks at The Port Cocktail Lounge.
- The Smokin’ Oak Rotisserie and Grill offers diners a casual atmosphere but some seriously delicious food. It’s a meat lover’s paradise!
- For casual but delicious all-American restaurants in Red Wing, MN, head to Kelly’s Tap House Bar and Grill. Their Friday Fish Fry is one of the best around, boasting gorgeous river views.
- For a fun atmosphere with live music and one of the best burgers in town, head to The Staghead. Like most restaurants in Red Wing, MN, they do a great job of sourcing everything locally; you can taste that freshness in everything they make.
- One of the best lunch restaurants in Red Wing, MN is Hanisch Bakery & Coffee Shop. Their pastries, cakes, and donuts are to die for, but their sandwiches on freshly baked bread are just as good! No wonder it’s been voted the best bakery in Minnesota!
- The beer at Red Wing Brewery is delicious – but don’t skip out on the food, either! It’s one of those hidden restaurants in Red Wing, MN with delightful food. The pizza is some of the best around!
- If you love the throwback feeling of an old-fashioned diner, don’t miss Bev’s Cafe. The food is classic, and everything here is made from scratch for that good, old-fashioned meal you’re looking for.
- Though it’s not technically in Red Wing, we don’t want to miss Wiederholt’s Supper Club in nearby Hastings. It’s a classic, with fantastic cocktails, great food, and an unbeatable ambiance that’s true to the Supper Club experience.
Stay at The Best Bed and Breakfast in Minnesota
With so many great restaurants in Red Wing, MN, you definitely won’t go hungry! There are plenty of fantastic things to do in Red Wing, even in the depths of a cold Minnesota winter. At the top of the list is enjoying downtime at our top-rated Bed and Breakfast in Minnesota.
With the busy summer and fall behind us, now’s the time to turn to cozy, romantic getaways with your sweetheart. We can think of few towns more charming than Red Wing, MN. Between fun adventures in the snow, date nights out at the Treasure Island Casino, or romantic meals out at the top restaurants in Red Wing, MN, we’d love to treat you to a restful retreat.
Our Bed and Breakfast in Minnesota features just five romantic guest rooms. Two of our guest rooms are deluxe suites, which are our largest suites and can accommodate in-room massages. The other three are standard guest rooms, but all are outfitted with the same welcoming amenities and comfortable beds. For guests staying in our standard rooms, we offer a separate massage room for you to enjoy a relaxing massage.
As you wake up in the morning at our Bed and Breakfast in Minnesota, you’ll be treated to a delicious, multi-course breakfast – the perfect fuel for whatever adventure lies ahead that day. Beyond that, we hope you’ll take the time to enjoy the tranquil solitude of this remarkable place. Book your room at our Bed and Breakfast in Minnesota today!